I was feeling a little depleted last week- maybe it’s the change of season, or having so many delicious opportunities on my plate!!
Can you relate?!
Either way, I want to share with you some of the ways that I’m tapping back into my juicy aliveness.
Here are a few tried and true practices, the keys to coming alive that help me manage my fast-paced daily life of juggling mothering, active social life and engaged intuitive business coach:
* Engaging with my daily practice of prayer, meditation, intentions & gratitudes
* Taking walks in nature– at any time of day and deeply grounding
* Following my heart’s desires– dancing, listening to uplifting music, attending interesting talks
* Spending quality time with friends and family who source me with joy
* Resting and hitting the pause button to allow space for contemplation & new ideas to flow through
* Doing energy re-patterning on myself to reconnect my energy and release the blocks
* Eating healthy foods that nourish the soul!- Loving preparing apples and squash this time of year!
Let me know if you’d like additional information on any of the above. . . I would love to share, especially the daily practices and energy re-patterning that are accelerating my ability to move things forward with a greater sense of ease and joy.
What practices are you doing to help you feel alive and centered?
Here’s to your health, wealth and aliveness!